Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: felicity doll restoration

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dolldreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2005
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a very early release felicity that I am going to try to restore.
    How do I add color to her face? I have been putting lipstick on and rubbing it off over and over and it is not staining.
    And what tools do I need for restringing her limbs?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Look on justmagicdolls.com for re-stringing instructions--with pictures--it's great! Good luck! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    You could try leaving the lipstick on for a little bit. Someone on this board has instructions on restringing dolls. Maybe Taffy Cheerful? You can do a search and see if you can find it in old threads. Restringing looks too intensive for me!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •